Hi - I've been a member of Shutterfly for years. I love their quality of products. If you are not familiar your should check them out! They print the most amazing clear pictures. For the last several years, this is where I get my Christmas cards from. And I make my family a picture calendar for Christmas. And so far I have made 2 picture books and they turned out excellent.
Tonight a friend of mine sent me a link to her new photo site. It's via Shutterfly. I thought, shoot.. I should do this too It's impossible to post all the pictures I take to put them on the BLOG.. so I thought why not download them to Shutterfly for everyone to see. So, take a peek! I am hoping you can just click and see them. Let me know if it does or doesn't work!
ENJOY!
alaskanwhitmores.shutterfly.com
PS Thanks Stacy for the great idea.... if I keep up with this I will NEVER loose pictures again on my computer. I know Shutterfly will SAVE them and their system won't crash!
pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

3 comments:
I love your blog so I nominated you for an award! Check it out! http://tatertotmarch.blogspot.com/2008/08/id-like-to-thank-my-twins-for-all-my.html
Glad you had fun at the concert...wish I could have gone with. I watched a bunch of his YOutube videos when you first mentioned the concert and I thought he was awesome. I took a look at your wonderful pictures...good job!
I can't get to your other website.
Post a Comment