Since I uploaded pictures again... here are a few from the first day of school when they took the BUS home!For the bus pictures I am standing in our yard... at the edge! We are pretty lucky that the bus stop is so close. After the girls greeted me I had them run and say HI to Dad in the backyard. He was spraying for ants. This is the first summer we've had issues with carpenter ants. You see one or two here and there but when Bill mowed the lawn and weed wacked a few weeks ago he found a whole bunch of ants near the girls window. Hopefully this will take care of the problem!
pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

1 comment:
It looks like they had a good day!!
Post a Comment