Thursday, August 28, 2008

CONCERT WAS AWESOME!

SO EXCITED... the concert with Terry Fator was a huge hit! LOVED, LOVED, LOVED it! This man is so amazing. I am going to attempt to post some video. He was so cool, he said, "there are no rules... take lots of pictures and video, show them to ALL your friends and let them know what they missed" He was so NICE! I WISH these pictures were better.... but my zoom doesn't work very well. (to see larger click on image)And not to mention we had this lovely OLD couple sitting in these chairs that WOULD NOT MOVE. They looked like wheelchairs, but they weren't! They were push chair. Everyone was SO frustrated but by the time people asked them to move it was too late they were trapped! So, you will see A LOT them during the show! UGH!!!

SHOOT.. the video that I just spend forever downloading... did not work!
Who knows any tricks?
I have 3 more videos I want to post... but holy cow they take forever to download! So I will try again later, I am tired tonight... It's after 2am!
And by the way... that pictures ontop of TERRY & I... YEAH! So excited and I also got an autographed photo! Too cool!

OK, couldn't stand it... had to try YouTube! Still have no idea what I am doing! Let's hope it works!

1 comment:

Michele said...

Had a great time with you! Thanks for the invite!