Monday, August 18, 2008

Back to School 2008-2009

It's hard to believe that summer is over for the kids and school has started!! They did a great job getting up, eating breakfast and getting ready! If anyone had a hard time, it was me! I stayed up too late and I still had a hard time falling asleep! I guess even as an adult I still get first day of school jitters! Here are some pictures.

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

They are soooo cute! Little fashionista divas! :)
I am sure they are having a great day.
I'm sad that Connor isn't there starting school today... soon though.

Uberly Ewe said...

It is hard to believe that school is starting there but you guys get out of school earlier in the summer right??? They both look like they are excited about the day. I love that you got pictures of them both at their school desks.

Busy Mom Of Four said...

I am so not ready to get back into that routine of waking up early, packing lunches, making breakfast before 9!!!! Ugh!

Karen said...

CUTIES!! I can't wait for school to start and to get back into a routine!! Thankfully our school doesn't start till 9!! That gives me plenty of time to be lazy and slow going in the mornings!

I hope the first day went well!