Thursday, August 21, 2008

Continued post on Pumpkin Muffins

Preheat the oven to the SAME temp at the cake mix.
325 or 350 depending on pan.
I'd go by the baking time as listed on the cake mix as well.
Since they don't list mini muffins - I put in for 10 mintues then I kept checking. They always needed atleast 2-3 more minutes!

Libby's
100% PURE
PUMPKIN
15oz can

Hope this helps!
Enjoy!
For more info click on Libby's to bring you to their website for MORE info and recipes!

DID YOU KNOW?
LIBBY'S is packed with nutritional benefits:
Low in Calories with 40 calories per 1/2 cup serving
Low in Fat and contains no Trans Fat, Saturated Fat or Cholesterol
One-half cup of 100% Pure Pumpkin equals 1 vegetable serving
Naturally Sodium Free
Excellent Source of Fiber
High in Vitamin A with 80% as Beta-Carotene (Antioxidants)
Naturally Gluten-Free

Just check the label: no salt, no sugar, no flavorings or preservatives.
It's just 100% Pure Pumpkin.

3 comments:

jennbecc said...

I made these today! Used plain pumpkin, but added a little pumpkin pie spice and had to add a little water to help mix. They turned out great! The boys had them for dessert tonight! :)

Karen said...

Thanks for the additional info! I plan on making them real soon!!

Keep up the blogging!! I miss hearing about whats going on with you!

Anonymous said...

These sound yummy, Shelley.
Keep the recipies coming! :)