Hi All,
Well, I just spent so much time finding a new background I ran out of time to post!
It's after 2am - and I should get to bed.
Or at least tidy up the kitchen before bed from making a big COOKIE making MESS!
I've been in a baking frenzy tonight baking for a cookie exchange.
I made Butterscotch Chip Peanut Butter cookies - and Pumpkin Oatmeal Chocolate Chip cookies... they both turned out really good! The pumpkin cookies are to donate to the Eagle River Chamber who is putting on a...... Winter Wonderland.... Walk begins Friday at 6pm Town Square. Tree Lighting & Santa's arrival by sleigh and reindeer will occur at approximately 7pm. School choirs all evening... lots of fun goodies. Community donations of canned food and gifts gladly accepted to be used in Chugiak-Eagle River.
So you Alaska locals.... hope to see you there!
pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

No comments:
Post a Comment