Sunday, December 14, 2008

Christmas Tags.....

1. Wrapping paper or gift bags? A little of both - but mostly wrapped!

2. Christmas Tree - Real or Artificial? Growing up we always had a real tree! But living in Alaska it's very hard to find a good tree that doesn't cost a forture and all the needles far off! So, I say Artificial!

3. When do you put up the tree? My goal is the weekend after Thanksgiving! This year it was the first weekend in December!

4. When do you take the tree down? January, after the New Year when the kids are back in school. I usually don't rush to take it down!

5. Do you like eggnog? YES, and it's way yummy with Kahlua.

6. Favorite gift received as a child? My purple bike

7. Hardest person to buy for? Bill

8. Easiest person to buy for? Jennifer

9. Do you have a nativity scene? I do - but I don't put it out. It's not a very nice one!

10. Mail or email Christmas cards? Always MAIL....

11. Worst Christmas gift you ever received? I've been pretty lucky - no bad gifts!

12. Favorite Christmas Movie? A Christmas Story! Polar Express and The Santa Clause

13. When do you start shopping for Christmas? I have good intentions of starting early! But over the last few years I've been later and later!

14. Have you ever recycled a Christmas present? NO!

15. Favorite thing to eat at Christmas? Ham!

16. Lights on the tree? Colored! And TONS of them!

17. Favorite Christmas song? I love all Christmas music!

18. Travel at Christmas or stay at home? HOME - Bill would not be caught dead on an airplane during the holidays!

19. Can you name all of Santa's reindeer's? Dasher, Dancer, Prancer, Vixon, .....Comet, Cupid, Donner, Blitzon, & Ruldolph! - see told you I like Christmas music!

20. Angel on the tree top or a star? A big silver star!

21. Open the presents Christmas Eve or morning? All on Christmas morning.

22. Most annoying thing about this time of the year? The pressure to get it done in time! I hate just buying anything. I want gifts to have a special meaning and something that they love. I hate the pressure of getting a gift!

23. What theme/color theme do you use on your tree? Family ornaments and all the Hallmark ornaments I collect!

24. Favorite for Christmas dinner? Didn't we already answer this? HAM!

25. What do you want for Christmas this year? I'd love an i-Pod Touch! But, I know that won't happen - we are cutting back this year! So, I will be happy to get the NEW Fix It and Forget It BIG Cookbook - 1,400 Best Slow cooker recipes!

26. Who is most likely to kiss under the mistletoe? I never buy that.... or see it anywhere!


I'm tagging Jenny, Lesley & Elisa!

No comments: