Sunday, November 16, 2008

Sydney looses her FIRST TOOTH

Yes... you heard it right! Sydney finally lost her first tooth!

Scottie and I were setting up for our MOMS Club bazaar on FRIDAY, October 24th! We were busy working and Sydney came running over.. MOM, I lost my tooth! Oh my goodness - she was so excited! So, 7 years old and in first grade - she lost her first tooth! Since Jennifer was watching the girls for me during the bazaar - we spend the night! Which meant the tooth fairy had to come and visit at her place! Sydney wrote the tooth fairy a note and asked her if she could KEEP her tooth! It was so cute! Here are a few goofy shots... and the display we had at the bazaar - LOTS OF PRODUCT!


3 comments:

Karen said...

YAY for Sydney! Jenna is DYING to loose a tooth! She can't wait! Yes she 's only 4!

The table looks great! How did it go?

jennbecc said...

Mine are still working on getting their teeth and yours are already loosing them! I'm really behind. *L* Congrats Sydney! I hope the tooth fairy came through!

Busy Mom Of Four said...

Yeah for Sydney :-). And, ben is the same as Jenna after seein gRachel & JAkob loose their teeth he keeps asking when his will come out :-)!