Wednesday, December 13, 2006

October Bunco Picture

Well, I finally got the pictures to show you all....

Left to Right... Kerri Gonas (she has a bun in the oven), Trish Gottschall, Lori Hall, Michelle Pokorny, Cynthia Juettner, Scottie Dean, Ashley Dudinsky, Cathy Leonard, Abby Thielen, Kim Mattson and ME the cow on the floor.

Cynthia I think was the BEST.....it's scary how similar she looks to Anna Nicole Smith.
Bunco is always so FUN....I look forward to it every month. After the New Year, Kerry Carl will start another one and I hope to be able to play on that one as well. That will be all MOMS Club members. The group I am in now is just Eaglewood Subdivision neighbors. Yah, don't ask me how, but I managed to weezle my way in that group. I have been playing now for over a year and have only missed ONE month. Who knows what will become of this group, a lot of the players are military and a lot of them are leaving within a year. We assume the rules of only Eaglewood players will change.....if Scottie and I have anything to do with it! HA HA!

1 comment:

Karen said...

That is so funny how much she does look like ANS!!! Yall look like you're having lots of fun!!! Maybe I'll do the bunco in the new year! We'll see!