Shower the people...
-
I was looking thru pictures the other day, and I came across some that I
had taken for a friend and her business. It was a bright, sun shining,
beautiful...
jasa buat web
-
Anda yang memiliki toko online sebaiknya mulai memikirkan keuntungan
menggunakan jasa pembuatan website toko online.Meskipun perlu mengeluarka
dana untuk b...
-
Whew! So the system I've been using of trying to blog after each
significant event in our lives obviously hasn't been working. Or we
haven't had any such...
2012 - Not the year I expected
-
So I just realized I haven't written anything for two years. Maybe I
should start again, but with facebook....you can say what you want to in a
sentence o...
Vacation.....
-
....for 5!!! Well, lets see. Natalie had her first plane ride. The boys
thought it was great and want to go back to the airport and ride the
airplane. They...
Ben's thank you...
-
[image: Click to play this Smilebox postcard: Ben's Birthday thank you!]
[image: Create your own postcard - Powered by Smilebox]
Make a Smilebox postcard
2 comments:
Man I always thought Mexican was your fav!!! I really had no idea of your middle name! But overall I think I did pretty good!!
I rock! I only missed your favorite Soda....soooo, I think you should drink Pepsi in order for me to get a 100%. You know I strive for perfection.
Post a Comment