Friday, November 10, 2006

OCTOBER BUNCO

October Bunco was hosted by Kim Mattson....otherwise known as haircut KIM.
The date was October 26th....Bill's first night home from working 2 weeks on. It never fails, I seem to have something going on his 1st night back. If it wasn't for the Halloween gig, I would have stayed home. But I knew I could NOT miss this.
I dressed up in my COW costume. It was so fun to see everyone.....there was some GREAT COSTUMES. I think if there was a contest.....Cynthia would have WON! She was the BEST. Scary thing is, I knew exactly who she was when I saw her.....!!!! She was Anna Nicole Smith. She looked sooo GOOD! I just sent an email to Ashley requesting the group shot of us all! When I get it...I will be sure to post it. It's going to be CUTE!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Anna Nicole Smith....that had to have been hilarious!! I can't wait to see pics!