Friday, November 10, 2006

October 21, 2006 MOMS CLUB BAZAAR

It went off without a hitch.....It was the most successful one yet!
I wish I would have had time to shop around....but I was so busy at my candle table, I wasn't able too. Maybe that was a good thing....I would have spent too much money!
Scottie and I did the MOMS Club Bazaar last year with Tastefully Simple and we sold around $600 retail. This year, Scottie sold almost $800 retail. Whooo hooo!! SHE ROCKED!! I was very glad I sent out an email to our clients, cause Scottie heard a lot of comments from people. "I got your email and I came here especially for you!" So....it helped get people there!

I did pretty good with my candles....it was my first real bazaar besides the back room at Jitters. I sold around $250 off the table and then placed an ordered around $225 as well. It's always so hard to know what people want to buy.... it's just the luck of the draw. The overall bazaar, made around $5200 With the vendor table rental, bake sale and the silent auction. So much work goes into this bazaar it's very time consuming and stressful but after seeing the results....it was all worth it!
Even though this year, I didnt' have a whole lot to do with preparing and planning......I am still a member and very proud to be a part of this club who does such wonderful things for our community!
MOMS CLUB ROCKS......

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Wow, you MOMS do rock!

Karen said...

I am so glad that is over!! That is all I have to say about that!!