Monday, November 20, 2006

BRRR... it's WINDY in the VALLEY

HI All,
Not a whole lot going on in the last couple of weeks. The only thing that has been going on is the WIND. OMGosh, it's been terrible. So bad, it's breathtaking!! It's the kind of wind that CHILLS you to the bone. For some reason, this is normal in the Mat-Su Valley. Quite frankly it's frustrating..... I hate checking the mail, for the fright I might LOOSE some mail. Anyway, all our snow is GONE, it's blown away! Along with a little section on our ROOF. Yes, we lost shingles. I am sure Bill will be frustrated. It's not fun getting on the roof. There is no way he can go up there now, it's still blowing really bad. I wonder when it will stop. As much as driving in the snow makes me nervous, I'd rather have it snowing than windy. Cause maybe then it would WARM up!
These pictures were taken in Eagle River on the 12th of Nov. I love the look of frosted icey trees. They are so pretty!


I wish I could say the Valley had trees like that out here now....but not until we get another snowfall, I will just have to enjoy them in ANC and Eagle River. Stay Warm....

No comments: