Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Testing Pictures



OK,
I thought I knew how to post picture but for some reason I am having trouble.
So, this post I will test it out.
Here is a cute picture next door to our house where we taught Sydney to ride her bike on 2 wheels.

UGH....it defaulted to the TOP of the Blog....Michele or Karen do you know how to fix this?

Let's try another pic.


It did it again.....don't I keep the cursor where I want the picture? Karen is coming over tomorrow for the first time so maybe she can help me!

It's also now double spacing.....I think this is the sign I should be working on the MOMS Club membership meeting mintues.

BYE

1 comment:

Karen said...

I think I told you how to fix your pictures. But if you have any questions call me! Blogger can be tricky sometimes!!