Wednesday, September 13, 2006

Alaska State Fair

What would the summer be without going to the State Fair? The girls and I go every year at least twice. My highlight of every trip is to EAT....should you be surprised? I think my favorite thing this year was the cinnamon sugar pretzel at my favorite pretzel place on the purple trail. This year we got to see baby chicks..... they were so little!
This sand sculpture was AMAZING.....these pictures were taken Sept 29th! And we went again with Bill on the 31st. We were very lucky and had good weather both days. The kids as always had a great time, but this was the first year the kids rode some different rides. Hailey did the dragon that goes back and forth, and both kids and myself rode the oriental dragon roller coaster. Holy Cow, that thing went fast, I was ready to get off when it was done. BUT, Hailey rode it again, by herself. I was surprised.

1 comment:

Karen said...

I'm glad yall had such a great time at the fair!!! Maybe we should have gone! Oh well.