Well, our Alaska Targets are finally OPEN! I've already been there like 4 times and spent WAY too much money! I was there opening day - October 8th! They did a soft opening @ 8am - I was there around 9:30am after the kids got to school! I needed to go back the next day and return a few items and get a credit for something that didn't make it in my bag and of coarse I had to SHOP some more! I took pictures almost everytime I was there.... here are some shots I took!
My little yoga girls - doing TREE STAND! How cute are they? LOVE IT!
Our biggest shopping spree was last Sunday with Bill - it was his first trip! There wasn't a whole lot in the cart but the items were big ticket. Sydney got her big b-day present from us! She got a new bike! It's 20 inches and I swear we are not buying any more bikes. We have spent so much money on bikes! Here is a picture of her and her new ride! It's so cute - love the fenders!Nothing like spending our 12 year wedding anniversary (18 years together) at Target! Man, I love it! Coudn't have been a better day!

6 comments:
I was wondering about the opening there! I'm sure you bought out the entire store! God knows I do when I go! I love Target! I don't ever go to Walmart any more!!
Glad you are enjoying it!
You are HILARIOUS!! Taking pictures of the Target grand opening. *L* I guess I'm spoiled since we have 2 around us and I'm there every week. Glad it's making you so happy and congrats on your anniversary with Bill! Wow! 18 years is FOREVER! :)
I am soooo cracking up that you have taken your camera IN to Target and are taking pictures! I love it!
Glad that it is finally open -- and yes, Target is a major money-sucker! It's like Costco; you go in for milk, bread and eggs... and somehow you've managed to spend $150!
Love seeing the photos!
I am in love with Target. There is even a super target here...now, I really have to be careful if I go there for food. Ouch. BUT, they have such a wonderful selection. Ahhh, Target. I think Target is a great way to spend an anniversary : ) Also, I love to see the snow in your pictures!!
The b-day pic of Sydney is adorable!! I have only been to Target once so far. I'm holding off until we are ready to make some rooms over in the house. It was soooooo crowded and with the kids and baby fussing...I thought...not again any time soon. I'm waiting for it to not be so busy.
I am so happy we have Target now...I have already spent too much money there! Love the new bike!
Post a Comment