Sunday, October 05, 2008

Sydney's turns 7

Well, our baby is another year older!! She is 7 already! Wow, how times flies! We had a really great weekend and celebrated with Jennifer. Jennifer is like family. I love her, the kids love her and we always have so much fun together. Always LOTS of laughter! We started Friday night out with a birthday celebration in Anchorage with dinner. Sydney chose the restaurant. She chose Samurai Sushi!! A family favorite! As always when we left we were SOOO FUUUUUUUULLLLLLL.
Here are some pics to capture the FUN!
After dinner we went back to Jennifer's place and had a sleep over. We had plans to attend the Craft Bazaar in Anchorage on SAT - Make it Alaska Show. So, instead of driving home and driving back the next morning we had a girls night and spent the night! We opened presents and had cake!

Jennifer made her this really cute necklace - she loves it! It has a snake on it! Sydney was born in the year of the snake so we always refer to her as our little snake! Then Jennifer really got some points giving her this (see next picture)! It was hilarous watching her! She yelled, IN YOUR FACE!


And of coarse the Jonas Brothers CD she got from Hailey... she was very excited about that too!
Saturday morning we woke up and Jennifer made breakfast.... GREEN EGGS! The kids just LOVE it when Jennifer makes different colored eggs. Green seems to be the favorite. Jennifer and I call them nuclear eggs! See for yourself!

We hit the craft show and the Mall at Sears. Hailey needed new shoes for indoor soccer @ 7pm. I signed her up for COMP soccer. We'll see how she likes it. It's for 7 weeks we only played regular soccer, but we are going to give COMP a try! Sat was a very long day! Jennifer did follow us out to the Valley to see Hailey play soccer and continue the Birthday Celebration Weekend. Sunday was spent pretty much lounging around! We did wake up to the lightest dusting of snow! Jennifer and I managed to watch the movie 21. Not sure I'd really recommend it. It was very SLOW and not a lot of action! Glad it was only a rental via Blockbuster.com! We did successfully color my hair today too!! That was a huge PLUS! No more gray! Love it! I guess I will sign off! Next weekend is Sydney's Pool Party so I am sure I will post more on her birthday party! Bill comes home on Thursday! Yeah!


3 comments:

jennbecc said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! I can't believe your baby is 7! I'm so far behind with only 20 months! Glad you guys had a great weekend of celebration and glad Bill is coming home soon!

Anonymous said...

Sydney is a doll!
Wow -- SEVEN!
When I last saw her she was 3!

Busy Mom Of Four said...

Happy Birthday Sydney! Glad you guys had a wonderful time!