Each year at school different grades put on a concert. Kindergarten & 1st grade do one together and 2nd & 3rd do one together. Since Sydney is in Kindergarten her theme this year was The Cheese Stands Alone. It was really cute. The 1st graders auditioned for speaking parts. They in all sang about 5 songs. Hailey's theme this year was Lights! Camera! Action! They sang songs from movies.. and Hailey had a speaking part. I didn't do a good job of taking pictures of Hailey... I took mostly video on my camera. Opps! Here is a few of Sydney.

pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

1 comment:
Jackson is doing a play this year. Jack and the Beanstalk and he is jack! I can't believe how long her hair is!! It's so pretty!
Post a Comment