Monday, September 24, 2007

First Day of School - Fall 2007


WOW, is all I can say! I can't believe Hailey is already in 2nd grade! And the work that she is bringing home. It's like I am going to school all over again! Hopefully, I can keep up and help her with the homework! Poor Sydney, she couldn't go to school yet! Kindergarten didn't start for another week. She went back in the house, with Daddy while I drove to school and met Hailey in her classroom! I asked her, and she wanted to take the bus, on the first day.... so I just followed in my car. If you click on the picture, you can see, the bus is WAY EMPTY! Most parents took their kids to school that day! We are almost the last stop too!
Hailey was very excited to be in her class. She saw lots of her friends. I was doing my normal mom thing, by taking pictures, and she was NOT wanting to pose, saying, "Mooooom" in that voice that means, STOP taking pictures, you are embarrassing me! I was hear broken. I told her just a few more, and I would leave her alone! What is 3rd going to be like? Will she still want me to come to school? Oh dear, I can't even think about that right now! I left class just a few minutes before 9am and drove to Eagle River.... it was time for YOGA!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

She is so sweet!
I know... can't believe they are in 2nd grade. Man, where did the time go!?!

Karen said...

Tell me about it! Jackson is bringing home work that I think is approproate for second graders!! Graphs, and math, and lots of writing! It's keeping me on my toes!!