As you all can see I am VERY VERY behind in my Blogging...
It's been over a month since I have posted!!!
I have even been to HAWAII and back..
As I am sure you have seen the NEW pictures to the right!!!
Right now I am in Wasilla at a bed & breakfast...
Pioneer Ridge
The Yoga class that I atttend, every 6 months we rent out the B&B and stay from Fri @ noon until Sunday @ 4pm! It's a wonderful experience with so much energy, people coming together to practice. It's so fun...this retreat there were SO many more options to practice, which was GREAT!!
The next one I believe is booked for Sept 2-3-4 I forget I have to look at my calendar. I hope Bill will be home next time! Along with practicing Yoga, it's been fun getting to know new people, and staying up LATE!!
When I get home, I can post a few pictures!!
Well I better go, there is another class starting SOON!
Namaste~
pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

1 comment:
You've got alot to blog about!! You better get busy woman!!!
Post a Comment