Wednesday, October 11, 2006

September Catch Up

I am not sure what my problem is....... I can be on this computer for hours, check everyone elses BLOG, but not update my own. I think the whole picture upload thing, getting them in the right spot is discouraging me. I just need to practice and soon it will be quick once I get the hang of it.

September 23rd....MOMS Club went Rock Climbing for MOMS Night Out.

Me, Mary, Wendy & Scottie were there, but I did not climb. It was fun watching them, and I was the photographer. Maybe after I loose some weight and build some upper body strengh, I might try it next time. But, for this event, I was Belay OFF!


September 30th.... Mary Kay Party
Our friend Rachael is a Mary Kay Rep and we (Scottie & I) wanted to have a party with her and for her to practice (and free stuff) I own the awesome product Satin Hands and they came out with a new scent..PEACH, I LOVE PEACH! Click on the highlight to see it on Rachael's website. After soaking our feet, doing our hands, trying the new facial wipes and tinted moisturizer it was a GREAT afternoon with friends....and Mr. Mikearita!
After everyone left, Scottie and I hopped in the hot tub. Kerry didn't have her suit and we didn't want to go in if she couldn't. It was very cold outside maybe high 30's. There was definate chill in the air when we got in. But, OMGosh, did the water feel EXCELLENT. I think it was 99. I remember one of the first things Scottie said was, I can't wait to see more snow on the mountains and see Northern Lights out here. If it wasn't 20 minutes later.....guess what we saw? YES, NORTHERN LIGHTS in Sept. they were so pretty! I look forward to more hot tub nights with Scottie, before we knew it, an hour went by. Then it was time for bed. I spent the night.
Bill had the girls, he took them camping. They had a great time. They went with Russ C and his 2 boys. Bill towed their Spamper (1980's camper, they pulled off the wheels and built it so you can put it on a trailer.) with the Suburban. First time it's ever towed anything. Bill bragged how well it did and informed me everytime he goes hunting now until he gets a new truck he is stealing my rig.
The girls are still talking about how much fun they had camping with Daddy....and how they each got to shoot their riffles that they got for Christmas last year.
I don't have pics of the camping trip....wish I did. Bill had the camera, but like a man he forgot to take any pictures. Sigh....

1 comment:

Karen said...

I wanted to go to Mary Kay night!!! You know the story!! Call me for the next hot tub night!!! i will not leave AK until I see the northern lights!!