Wednesday, December 26, 2007

Halloween 2007


We had a FUN Halloween....
The girls were able to bring a costume to school. Sydney was a witch!
Hailey's class, along with all the 2nd graders they had to choose a book character.
Which is kind of hard when you already have your costume and it was a vampiress!
Later, after the fact... turns out all we needed was some Scooby Doo Vampire book!
Oh well....She chose to be Tinkerbell at school. We already had the costume here for dress up! This year the school offered to Trick or Treat at each classroom door at night!


The PTA help put that on and I volunteered to pass out candy at a door for 1/2 hour.
It was all free, they just asked for candy donations.
The cousins came over before, we had pizza and went to the school together! Their dad came to the school and picked them up! After the school we went home and they begged to trick or treat some more. It was so warm outside and there was NO SNOW so Bill took them around the loop and got more candy. Still now today after Christmas we still have candy left over.



I dressed up for our Halloween Bunco too.... I was Waldo in "Where's Waldo" I made the hat. I was so proud of myself. Apparently, not everyone knew who Waldo was....!!! Some thought I was Cat in the Hat. Whatever! I thought everyone has seen a Where's Waldo book.... Oh well!

1 comment:

Karen said...

Good for you on the hat!! Freaking hilarious, Where's Waldo!! You look just like him!! Too funny!