
Another successful yoga retreat... I was grateful to be able to attend. Bill was out of town, but grandma saved the day. I was at the B&B at noon, unloaded my car and Scottie and I chatted. We were the first ones there! This was the 4th retreat and we have been lucky enough to attend all 4. It's a fun packed weekend from Friday until Sunday! Filled with LOTS of yoga, relaxation, friends and positive energy! These retreats are every 6 months and I always count down the days and months until the next one! This time we enjoyed the first class of the weekend outdoors. The sun was so wonderful and not to mention the view!

The weekend was WONDERFUL.... here is group shot! I wish it wasn't blurry!
I will post MORE on the retreat, but there will soon be an outage in 5 min so I need to post before I loose everything!
pubghack.club [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver Fragments In
Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat - XWN
-
pubgmobile.gameshack.ws [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem Silver
Fragments In Pubg Mobile Hack Cheat
[image: [Amаzіng] Adnangamer.Com How To Redeem S...
8 years ago

1 comment:
Yes the view is BEAUTIFUL! What a good idea to have class outside!! I know you love yoga retreats!! Tell everyone hello!! Stay in touch woman!!!
Post a Comment